Our EG hatchback is back on the road testing out some new product ideas and a odd ball engine setup we wanted to try. We have originally built the car to test out a custom turbo setup and see what it can do at the drag strip a couple of years ago. With a mildly built GSR bottom end and a completely stock type R cylinder head we were able to make a little over 500whp running E85 out of a Forced Performance FP Green and custom backdoor style intercooler. After a couple of shakedown passes we were able to click off a couple of high 9 second passes with a best of 9.8@144mph. After running back to back 9 second runs we put the street tires back on and drove it back home. The last couple of years we have not changed the setup and continued driving it in this configuration with our brake line and clutch master cylinder kit to rack up miles and time to ensure our products longevity. This year we have decided to pull the powertrain and try something unique and different. The car now has a Frankenstein engine setup which consists of a B16 bottom end and LS head! The main reason for this was to try a completely odd ball and out of the box setup but also to fit in a event class we plan to race it in eventually. In the mean time we will continue testing current and future products with the car.