K Tuned Billet RSX Pro Shifter and PW Shifter Cables
2002-2006 RSX, 2001-2005 Civic EM2/ES, K-swapped EF, EG, EK, DC2
02-06 RSX DC5
01-05 Civic EM2
01-05 Civic ES1
K-swapped EF, EG, EK, DC2
* Shifter arm does not clear shift boot in RSX, EM2, and ES1 on 6spd transmissions. If you want to retain the stock look and boot you should use the regular Billet RSX Shifter.
It is no secret that K-Tuned is in close contact with the drivers of some of the fastest import race cars in the world. We have taken input from drivers and users and giving our Race-Spec Billet RSX Shifter a little revamp. We have made some changes to the design that will be visually noticeable. We have also made some internal changes to give it a better feel overall as well.
The Race-Spec Shifter uses a simpler fixed elbow position, which is only height adjustable and ideal for circuit racers who really like to use the tallest setting. For drag racers, this design is perfect for heavy shifting in cars with dog box transmissions and straight cut gears. Unlike a stock transmission, most of us know that you can't shift a dog box setup with light hands.
The K-Tuned Pro Billet RSX Shifter is a direct replacement for the OEM 2002-2006 RSX-S shifter box and was been designed to work with both factory and aftermarket shifter cables. The full billet design is extremely strong and eliminates all the flex and looseness that are felt with the stock plastic box. The shift lever and pivot ball are made from solid stainless steel and are seated in a spring loaded brass socket. This combination of stainless and brass allows the two materials to lap together while the springs push up and eliminate play at the ball. For mounting, there are two different sets of holes on the base, so it can be easily bolted into several stock and K-swap applications. The Race-Spec Billet RSX Shifter was designed for professional hard-core racers and we are pleased to offer them a shifter that is truly "Race Proven"
Precision Works RSX Shifter Cables
Only the Precision Works Cables come with Delrin inserts!
Super strong and stretch resistant replacement for the weaker OEM RSX Type-S cables.
- Overall length is the same as OEM.
- Compatible with all OEM and most shifter boxes on the market today.
- More flexible than OEM cables.
- Made almost entirely of high strength steel, the outer cable is constructed with a low friction Teflon coated inner liner and a heat resistant polyethylene outer covering.
- Cable mounting ends are made of high strength steel and were designed with a threaded section to eliminate the need for the oem cable clips.
- Compatible with OEM clips (if desired.)
- Fully adjustable rod end connections at all four ends.
- Gear selector with a billet rod end, with added a spherical Delrin insert to allow proper movement.
We Also Recommend
K Tuned Race-Spec Shifter Cables and Trans Bracket RSX EG EK K Swap K20 K24